Get a guide to installing Google camera clones or duplicated versions of your phone using the App Cloner application.
In this post, you will get completed details regarding how to install multiple versions of GCam on an android smartphone without any problems. From this guide, you will require to have an android phone and App cloner application installed that permits users to create multiple duplicates of the original apps.
It’s pretty useful in various ways as you might struggle using a single account for a long time. So don’t worry about anything and dive into this information to smoothly install CloneApp for any android application.
Why do People find it useful?
There are a handful of reasons why people find clone apps impressive and necessary for many users. Here is a list of the reasons why users use this app.
- Keep two unique versions of the same app that you have installed
- You can utilize diverse settings with the multiple copies options in the list.
- You can use the older version and the updated-to-date version with the clone app.
- Easily clone apps and rename them to avoid getting future updates.
How to Create a Cloned or Duplicated Installed App?
The process of duplicating various apps would become simple if you simply install the App Cloner. Now, without any further delay, let’s head toward the instruction:
- Download and install the latest version of the App Cloner from the official website.
- Once the download process is complete, open the application.
- Select the app that you want to duplicate in the first place.
- Inside the settings, you will find two important factors. The “clone number” and “Name”.
- Pick the clone number and press the tick icon to start the cloning process.
- When it is completed, click on the install button.
Note: There’s a slight chance that you might face a crash. In that case, we suggest you enable “skip native libraries” that follow under the “Cloning options” while creating the new clone app.
Additional Things that you need to be aware of:
- With the new update, you can only create only one clone app with the free version. However, you can upgrade the premium plan to get multiple duplicate apps.
- You will need to provide additional permission to install that app since the file format is in .apk.
- You won’t receive any update for the cloned app since it’s not downloaded from the Play Store.
- If you are using an icon pack for your phone, there’s a high chance that the icon package doesn’t recognize that new duplicate app.
- The Cloned app can work just fine without even the help of the App Cloner, so you can delete it if you want.
- Though, some apps don’t support the cloning process.
- Hopefully, you don’t need to root your device to unlock all of those features.
With that, you have two copies of the same app over your android interface. Besides this, you can also create an additional clone, adding the clone number such as from 1 to 2, 2 to 3, and many more. And simply give a new name.
Meanwhile, you can visit the FAQ page to solve your queries without much trouble.