Looking for a way to improve your camera phone’s photography? Google Camera may be just what you need! This app, developed by Google, offers enhanced photography features not found in most stock camera apps.
Installing Google Camera on your Android phone is easy – simply download the APK file and install it as you would any other app. However, keep in mind that not all phones are compatible with the app. In particular, phones with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810 processors are not compatible.
If you’re not sure whether your phone is compatible, you can check the list of supported devices on the Google Camera website.
Download GCam APK for Specific Phone Brands
- GCam for Samsung Phones
- GCam for OnePlus Phones
- GCam for Xiaomi Phones
- GCam for Realme Phones
- GCam for Motorola Phones
- GCam for Oppo Phones
- GCam for Vivo Phones
- GCam for Huawei Phones
- GCam for Nothing Phones
- GCam for Sony Phones
- GCam for Lava Phones
- GCam for Tecno Phones
What is Google Camera APK?
Google Camera (also known as the Google Camera app or simply Camera) is the official camera app developed by Google for Android devices. It is not available for download on the Google Play Store for all devices, as it is pre-installed on Google’s own devices, such as the Pixel and Nexus series.
However, it is possible to download and install the Google Camera app on other Android devices, either through the Google Play Store or by downloading the APK file from a third-party website. There are trusted third-party developers community that ports the latest GCam for all Android devices out there.
Features of GCam
Google Camera comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface. It has a number of features that make it a great choice for photography enthusiasts. Some of the key features of Google Camera include:
- HDR+: This is one of the most popular features of Google Camera. It helps in taking better photos in low-light conditions.
- Night Sight: This is another great feature of Google Camera. It helps in taking better photos in low-light conditions.
- Portrait Mode: This is a great feature for taking portrait photos.
- Photosphere: This is a great feature for taking panoramic photos.
- Lens Blur: This is a great feature for taking photos with shallow depth of field.
- Motion Photos: This is a great feature for taking video clips.
- Smart Burst: This is a great feature for taking photos of moving subjects.
- Google Photos: This is a great feature for backing up and sharing photos.
These are some of the key features of Google Camera. If you are looking for a great camera app for your Android phone, then you should definitely download Google Camera.
- Better quality of scanning the images removes a drastic portion of over smoothness and clears the image distortion up to some extent.
- For HDR, the camera clicks a couple of photos and then creates an HDR photo with a brilliant texture at every corner.
- Normal image saturation and exposure are toned well according to the background lights.
- EIS stabilization system sports stable videos in every aspect of the video.
- The crispy depth-sensing ability for fabulous portrait images
- Lots of customization options for a better photography experience
- Can decide which quality of videos you want and many more options are covered in the application.
How to Install Google Camera on any Android Phone
As we all know, Google Camera is one of the best camera apps available for Android. It is known for its excellent HDR+ mode, which allows users to take great photos even in low-light conditions.
Installing Google Camera on your Android phone is pretty easy. All you need is the Google Camera APK file and a compatible Android phone.
We have already covered a dedicated guide on Google Camera APK Installation do it out.
- Go to this page and Search for your Phone device model.
- Download the APK file to your device.
- Enable installation of apps from unknown sources if prompted. To do this, go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and toggle the switch to “On”.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your device and tap on it to begin the installation process.
NOTE: Please note that downloading and installing apps from unknown sources carries a certain level of risk, as these apps may not have been checked for malware or other security vulnerabilities. Proceed with caution and only download APK files from trusted sources like our website GCamApk.io.
How to Use Google Camera on any Android Device?
If you’ve ever wanted to get the perfect photo, you know that the right camera can make all the difference. But what if you don’t have a high-end camera? Well, you can always use your smartphone camera, and there are plenty of great options out there. But if you really want to up your game, you should check out Google Camera.
Google Camera is a free app that comes pre-installed on some Android devices, and it can also be downloaded for other devices. Once you have it installed, you’ll be able to take advantage of some great features, like HDR+ and Night Sight.
HDR+ is great for taking photos in low light, and it can help you get more details in your photos. Night Sight is perfect for taking photos in the dark, and it can even help you see stars in the night sky.
So how do you get started with Google Camera? First, you’ll need to make sure you have the latest version of the app. You can do this by going to the Google Play Store and searching for “Google Camera.”
Once you have the latest version, you’re ready to start taking some great photos. Just open the app and point your camera at whatever you want to take a photo of.
- If you want to use HDR+, just tap the HDR+ button in the top-left corner of the screen. And if you want to use Night Sight, just tap the Night Sight button in the top-right corner.
One of the best features of the Google Camera app is the “Lens Blur” mode. This mode allows you to take photos with a shallow depth of field, which can make your photos look more professional.
- To use the Lens Blur mode, simply point your camera at your subject, and then tap and hold the screen. The app will then take a series of photos, and you can choose the best one to keep.
Another great feature of the Google Camera app is the “Panorama” mode. This mode allows you to take panoramic photos by simply moving your camera from one side to the other.
- To use the Panorama mode, simply tap the “Panorama” button, and then pan your camera from one side to the other. The app will stitch together a panoramic photo that you can then share with your friends.
That’s all there is to it! With Google Camera, you can take some amazing photos, even if you don’t have a high-end camera. So go ahead and give it a try, and see for yourself how great it can be.