Download Google Camera for Motorola C116 and enjoy exceptionally good camera quality with decent AI software support.
In this post, you will obtain a google camera for the Motorola C116 that will further help in enhancing the overall camera quality of your Motorola phone and render a diverse range of functions.
However, those problems can be overcome through the latest Motorola Gcam ports. Most of the techie users are aware of this term, but if you heard about it for the first time, let’s know the necessary details.
- 1 What is GCam APK or Google Camera?
- 2 Google Camera Vs Motorola C116 Stock Camera
- 3 Recommended Gcam Version for Motorola C116
- 4 Download Google Camera Port for Motorola C116
- 5 How to Install Google Camera APK on Motorola C116?
- 6 Steps to Load/Import XML Config Files on Motorola C116?
- 7 How to Use GCam App on Motorola C116?
- 8 FAQs
- 8.1 Which GCam version should I use for Motorola C116?
- 8.2 Can’t install GCam APK on Motorola C116 (App Not Installed)?
- 8.3 GCam App crashing just after being opened on Motorola C116?
- 8.4 Is Google Camera App crashing after taking pictures on Motorola C116?
- 8.5 Can’t view photos/videos from inside GCam on Motorola C116?
- 8.6 How to use Astrophotography on Motorola C116?
- 9 Conclusion
What is GCam APK or Google Camera?
At the same time, various groups develop those apk files, which we will cover in the upcoming part.
Google Camera Vs Motorola C116 Stock Camera
There’s no doubt that the Motorola C116 stock camera is not that bad because it offers a wide range of features, filters, and modes so that users can tweak the camera quality to some extent.
That’s why many people prefer the Google Camera for Motorola C116 since it renders all of that cool software with no additional cost or fee.
Recommended Gcam Version for Motorola C116
But don’t worry about that issue since we have a short list of the best google camera ports for your Motorola C116 device so that you can easily download them and enjoy those amazing attributes with no further delay.
In the following part, we have discussed some of the most popular and easily compatible Gcam variants that you can download over your Motorola smartphone with no issue at all.
Greatness GCam Port: Through this variant, the Motorola smartphone users will receive decent compatibility and it also grants a stable configuration of RAW. Therefore, it’s worth recommending.
Download Google Camera Port for Motorola C116
We have always said that there’s no perfect apk or configuration that will work best for every phone, but in the case of the Motorola C116 phone, we have picked one of the best options that fit well according to the camera settings.
We personally prefer the BSG and Armova8G2 GCam mods for the Motorola C116. But you can explore other options too for a more reasonable understanding of the core features.
|File Name||GCam APK|
|Requires||14 & below|
|Last Updated||1 day ago|
How to Install Google Camera APK on Motorola C116?
You will get a .apk format package once you have downloaded Gcam on your Motorola C116 smartphone. Usually, the installation process takes place behind the scene if you have installed any app from the PlayStore.
If you want to see Step by a Step video tutorial on installing GCam on Motorola C116 then watch this video.
- Navigate to the File Manager app, and open it.
- Go to the downloads folder.
- Click on the Gcam apk file and press Install.
- If asked, give necessary permissions for installing apk.
- Wait till the procedure is complete.
- Finally, Open the app to enjoy incredible camera features.
Kudos! You have completed the process and it’s time to bring those fabulous perks to the table.
Note: There are some cases where you might face an error message while installing this google camera app over your Motorola C116 phone, and it will forcefully stop working. In that case, we would suggest checking out the subsequent steps.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Access the App and see all apps.
- Search for the Google Camera app, and open it.
- Click on Storage & Cache → Clear storage and Clear Cache.
If this doesn’t work out, then the reason behind the installation failure could be as follows:
- Check Camera2API support on your Motorola C116 smartphone model.
- The Motorola C116 smartphone doesn’t have the older or latest Android update.
- Because of the older chipset, the app is not compatible with the Motorola C116 phone (less likely to happen).
- Some applications require importing XML configuration files.
You can also check out the GCam Troubleshooting Tips guide.
Steps to Load/Import XML Config Files on Motorola C116?
- Create the Gcam folder right beside the DCIM, download, and other folders.
- Make secondary folder Configs based on the GCam version, and open it.
- Move the .xml files into that folder.
- Now, Access the GCam application.
- double-click in the blank area right next to the shutter button.
- Choose the config (.xml file) and click on restore.
Note: To save different config .xml files, we would recommend you use short and easy-to-understand nicknames such as motocam.xml. Plus, the same config won’t work with different modders. For example, a Gcam 8 config won’t work properly with Gcam 7.
How to Use GCam App on Motorola C116?
Basically, you have to first download and install the GCam, and then if there are config files available for the Motorola C116, you can also get them to start using the google camera app.
Simply open the app and start clicking photos of your loved ones with the best AI software tech.
Benefits of using the GCam App
- Get a more diverse range of features with advanced AI tech.
- Improved night mode photos with the special night sight feature.
- Get immersive colors and contrast in each short.
- A dedicated library of the AR element to have a fun time.
- Better details in normal shots with proper saturation.
- Finding the right GCam according to your needs is difficult.
- Not all google camera ports offer all of the features.
- For additional features, you have to set up .xml files.
- Sometimes, the photos or videos might not be saved.
- The app crashes from time to time.
Which GCam version should I use for Motorola C116?
There’s no thumb rule for choosing a GCam version, but one thing you should consider is that the google camera is working stable with your Motorola C116 phone, it doesn’t matter whether it’s an older/newer version. All it matters is the compatibility with the device.
Can’t install GCam APK on Motorola C116 (App Not Installed)?
There are various reasons why you aren’t able to install the app such as already having GCam on Motorola C116, the version not compatible with the Android version, or a corrupted download. In short, get the correct google camera port according to your Motorola phone.
GCam App crashing just after being opened on Motorola C116?
Is Google Camera App crashing after taking pictures on Motorola C116?
Yes, the camera app crashes in some Motorola phones if you have not disabled the motion photos from the settings, while in some cases, depending on the hardware, the processing fails and crashes the app. Lastly, the Gcam may not be compatible with your Motorola C116 phone so look for a better option.
Can’t view photos/videos from inside GCam on Motorola C116?
Generally, the photos and videos are stored in the stock gallery app, and there’s a high chance that they might not support motion photos. In that case, you have to download the Google Photos app and set it as the default gallery option so that you can view the Gcam photos and videos anytime on your Motorola C116 device.
How to use Astrophotography on Motorola C116?
Depending on the Google camera version either the app has a forced Astrophotography in the night sight, aka night mode, or you will find this feature in the GCam settings menu on the Motorola C116. Make sure to hold your phone still or use a tripod to avoid any moments.
After going through each of the sections, you obtain the necessary details to get started with the Google camera for the Motorola C116.
Now that you have grasped all of the details, you won’t face much trouble after downloading any GCam port over your Motorola device.
For future GCam updates make sure to bookmark our website [https://gcamapk.io/]